Wednesday, March 9, 2022

March 9, 2022: SQ, BP (light), DL (light)

Decided to skip the swings today - did 200 total in the prior 2 days, which is a lot for me, so a day off here is good, plus it's a heavy barbell day Cossack sequence - hips have been feeling tight WM: bw x 2L, 3R, 4 kg x 3L/R - very interesting on right side. I have to feed-forward extra ab tension to prevent lumbar rotation, and focus on rotating only from t-spine, and then it's OK. First two reps w/ 4 kg kettlebell were borderline irritating disc at best, last rep was good after adding extra pressurization. Ugh that I have to do this, but I have to do this. PU: rings, 1 L-sit + 3 PU, playing with a more "false" grip but I can't really hold that at the bottom yet, but I tried a bit - maybe it will come with some practice. SQ: 135 lb x 5 165 x 5, 5, 5, 5 BP: 145 lb x 7 break DL: 135 kg x 1 double over 135 kg x 1 r/u 135 kg x 2 l/u - a good, light day (low volume, not light weight)

No comments:

Post a Comment