Wednesday, February 1, 2023

February 1, 2023: KBMP, DL, WHEEL

Rings: StC x 1 + usual walk break Rings: StC - first day I've done more than one. Instead of the usual hang, did an angled front lever for a few seconds. NP: 8 kg x 3R, 4L - left was funky, more reps felt better KBMP: 12 kg x 4R/L, x 5R/L, x8R/L - posture on right side still isn't what I'd like, but it's great that it's close and really great that it doesn't hurt. DL SUMO: Decided to repeat 125 kg (275 lb), so 2 singles today, really focused on trying to use my legs and hips at the bottom but didn't video. Still, 2 feels like enough today so I'm not going to push it. WHEEL: 4th step, standing, 2 singles on short rest to as full extension as I can manage w/ short pause at full extension - felt like 2 good reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment