Monday, August 13, 2012

Off Day, Qigong + Snatch Day

Sunday, yesterday, no lifting - took a 2-mile walk, felt really tired both before and after it, and then took a nap from 5 to 8 PM - felt much better afterwards.  My wife says I've been burning the candle at both ends for the last 3 weeks and I just needed a break.  No problem falling asleep at 11 PM.

Monday, August 13:

qigong on the front porch including 3 alternating crane pistols each side - since I'm only doing these 2 or 3 times a week, I'm going to try to do more of them.  In all cases, I do my best to completely relax at the bottom, pause that way, then re-pressurize and come up.  Calf stretching before qigong - should help, not sure it does, though.

Later:

20: snatch, 8+8 on the 1:15, 6 sets, 96 total reps.  Would have done more but the phone started ringing off the hook and, after ignoring it a few times, it just got to be too much of a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment