Saturday, August 25, 2012

Breathing Front Squats

Yesterday, Friday, just some stretching and more driving.  Was a planned kettlebell snatch day but I've been feeling burned out on those, anyway, so I'm happy to have had the day off.  Did a few assisted one-armed pushups in the hotel room - 5 each side in a single set.

Today, Saturday, per Marty:

FSQ: 135 lbs. to (failure minus one)

I didn't really make it that far because my left middle finger started going from stretched to actually painful so I stopped.

But Marty said his goal for me was 9 - 11 reps, and I got 12, so I'm content.  I think, had my finger not bothered me, 20 reps wasn't out of the question.  6 reps straight through then breathing every 2 reps after that.

Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpDHo9yV9yk

Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment