Saturday, April 8, 2023

April 8, 2023: KBCP, DL

Been taking Buteyko walks again, today was the first with a running pause at the end Rings: Usual, trying to keep elbows straight which I don't always do. short break KBCP: 16 kg x R/L x 3, 6 18 kg x R/L x 3 - total 12, enough for an easy day today after a hard day yesterday short break DL: (back to conventional after several months off from it. Bottom of feet bothering me, think it's sumo) Trying StrongFirst "wedge" technique 70 kg (154 lb) (red) x 8 double over - wedge feels fine. rest on floor briefly, reset at bottom, next lift 90 kg (198 lb) (red, green) x 8 double over - entire thing came off the ground when I wedged, good for this technique! Feeling a little tired, took a longer rest 110 kg (243 lb) (red, blue) x double over - wedged, but tired and I don't think my best wedge. Slack come out of the bar but plates didn't move much. 21 deadlifts with light weights, a fine return to the conventional DL for me today

No comments:

Post a Comment