Saturday, April 15, 2023

April 15, 2023: KBCP, DL

After a busy day Thursday, including some good lifting, then driving into the city for a rehearsal, I didn't feel like doing anything on Friday so it was a day off, just a couple of walks. Today, Saturday: KBCP: 18 kg x rf x 1, 2, 2 NB: Interesting that 18 kg doesn't feel any better on my dicey right shoulder than 20 kg does. I think 20 kg actually causes me to pay more attention. 24 kg x rf x 1 - it's been a long time, and this was slower to go up, but it went up on both sides 20 kg x rf x 2 - 8 reps is enough for today, 24 kg was a recent PR DL: 125 kg (275 lb) x 5 singles on :45 or :60 or so. First 3 were a bit slow but wasn't focusing on my feet, adding that to the wedge and the bar moved quickly throughout the entire lift for the last 2 reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment