Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 2: Variety/Off Day

It's Friday, I'm tired.  I walked a bit in the cold this morning with my wife and I'm going to skip weights and most bodyweight exercise as well.  The weather is more like February here than almost April - enough, already!

I did some stretching earlier, and also did a crow pose for about 30 seconds, the longest I've held it.  I did it with my elbows inside my knees, much like one would do a goblet squat in terms of where your arms and legs meet.

Took a trip to Corrado's in Clifton, NJ, today - an iconic grocery store, full of everything under the sun, in huge quantities, and at fantastic prices.  We used to go there a lot, haven't been in a decade or more.  It's about a 20 minute car ride and we're spoiled because we can walk to three different grocery stores.

Will walk more and stretch more later today, and hopefully hit the bodyweight stuff and/or the iron tomorrow.

Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment