Friday, March 1, 2013

Crash Time

Well, after a couple of days of light exercise after my meeting, my busy Winter finally caught up to me.

I took 2 naps on Wednesday, cancelled my last lesson on Wednesday night and was in bed at 8 PM.  One more nap on Thursday (yesterday), felt decent but still not 100% by last night, again turned in earlier than usual, this time at about 9:30 PM.

Today, Friday, the sun is finally shining here in the NYC area and I feel rested and good.

Experimenting with one-arm, one-leg pushups on an elevation - interesting that my left works better than my right.

Also getting back into pistols - did a few negative-only this morning, just looking for a slow, controlled descent to rock bottom.

Tried some 1A1L pushups from totally vertical or almost so - standing, against a wall in front of me.  Also enlightening.  My issues aren't strength - no real differences this way and from close to 90 degrees away.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment