Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 2, Day 1 - A Day Early, FSQ 140 x 8, 8, 11

My wife is off for two weeks and we're out all day tomorrow, helping her almost 92-year-old Aunt in PA, so do the usual Monday things today, Sunday, instead.

Crane Pistol on the front porch: 3 alternating singles each way.  Working on keeping some weight on ball of foot at bottom of left side - that's why my strength is weak at the bottom there - all the weight is on my heel.

1A2L Pushup, alternating singles, right first, 2 on bench.  Right shoulder is clearly not doing what it's supposed to, and when I try to make it do what it's supposed to, it hurts, so work some assisted reps on the right side.

FSQ:

140 x 8 paused, x 8 paused, x 11 bounced

24: mil press, lf, 2, 2

bw - towel pullup (after reading Bill Fox's post about doing 50 of them in a single workout) - 1

24: mil press, lf, 2 + towel pullup x 1

24: mil press, lf, 4 + towel pullup x 1 - very interesting that towel pullups intensified my grip which, in turn, enabled me to do more presses with the same effort.

WHEEL: standing 4th step, 2, 3 - a lot of soreness in my abs, and the set of 3 weren't as low as usual but I feel like I need to keep juggling the intensity and the volume, so we'll try to get some better sets of 3 in the days ahead.

Onward and Upward




No comments:

Post a Comment