Monday, May 11, 2015

Pistol, Press, Steinborn/Inman

Sunday, just walk a bit.  Very tired, ate a big lunch and a big dinner, took a nap.

Today, Monday

walk

stretch

crane pistol singles x 3L/R - first time three in the same session.

20 kg: mil press x 6L/R, 6L/R - excellent

Steinborn/Inman @ 105 lbs., a 10 lb (and therefore about 10%) increase from last week.  10 lb/week is more than I need to reach my goal weight by competition time, but I'm sure I will want some back-off weeks in there or at least weeks in which I don't add weight.

up right, 3
up left, 2
up right, 2

-S-

Last week Inman:

M  = 3
T = 3
W = 4
Th = 2, 2
Fri = 3, 2
Sat = 5

Total for the week is 24, huge increase from previous week, daily average is 4, daily max is 5, min is 4, but varied set length between 2 and 5

M = 3, 3, minor back tweak

Thu = 2, 2, 2, 2, 1

Fri = 3

Total = 18, daily max is 9, daily min is 3, varied set length only between 1 and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment