Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 3 of Week 1 of 10: SQ-BP-DL

Short on time today, and it's the third day in a row which I haven't done in a long time, so keeping it short

ZDL: 95, 165

SQUAT

Bar - FSQ x 1, LBBS x 1

115 - FSQ x 1, LBBS x 2

165 - LBBS x 5 - interesting - first few reps were a little shaky because I let my knees come forward and got loose at the bottom.  Fixed it for last few - will have to video tape but the change felt good.


BENCH PRESS

115 x 4 w/ ~2-sec pause

150 x 3. 1, 1 on short rests - was too much weight for today, thought I'd done 145 yesterday but I had only done 135.


DEADLIFT:

all very light touch-n-go reps, as I've been doing all week

225 x 3 overhand

260 x 5 r/u - very strong, 5 l/u - also strong

No more for today, errands to run before I teach so out of time.

Onward and Upward

No comments:

Post a Comment