Monday, August 19, 2013

Medium Day: 5 ladders to 4

A very busy day yesterday - drive 30 minutes, played in church, drove 2-1/2 hours to a 4-hour rehearsal in Philly, drove 2 hours home.

Today, medium day, with the hope of another Heavy Day on Thursday

Warmup - walked some, stretched some

BP: 135 x 1-2-3-4 x 1, FSQ without bands this time, trying to get better posture: 135 x 5 x 1

added a 5 to each side of the FSQ bar for 145 total

BP: 135 x 1-2-3-4 x 3, FSQ without bands this time, trying to get better posture: 145 x 5 x 3

Tried, on both bench and SQ, to have better mid-back posture.  I didn't do as well as the reps and sets wore on, but I can live with that - these are new-to-me muscles and I'm beginning to be able to feel them working.  It's just that by the last set of SQ, they were too tired to help, and I did more of a hips up first finish.

Onward and Upward

No comments:

Post a Comment