Friday, January 25, 2013

Week 7, Day 4 - Incline BP 130 x 1, Frog DL 285 x 6

Notes - yesterday, played a show, then lifted, then taught.  This morning, played two shows back to back and am about to lift - and I am t-i-r-e-d.  After lifting, I'll teach for 3 hours, then play my third show of the day.  Sinuses are stuffy, weather's been freezing, nose bleed this morning - ugh...

Incline BP:

bar x 12

95 x 3 exhaled

115 x 2 paused - unpleasant but zero psych, too.  Need a little mental energy for the next set ...

130 x 1 - not a great one rep, either, tried 2nd but no go.

120 x 2 - slow, controlled negative after 2nd rep

115 x 2 - enough pressing for my tired back and tired shoulders today


Frog DL:

225 x 2 - wow, felt really light - funny, as the presses felt heavy.  Weight just flew up.

285 x 6 - decided to go +10 today, +5 is just not enough at this weight and I'm pretty well used to Frog DL by now.  I also can't count - seems like I wanted 5 touch-and-gos so I got 6 reps - had trouble holding onto that last rep but it doesn't look like it on the video.

Video: http://youtu.be/Ht87LKWLyh8

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment