Thursday, April 21, 2016

PU, SN

PU: bw + 10 kg on right foot this time, 6 reps - good, all Adam's Apple to or above bar, up 1 rep from 2 days ago.

Took a break to walk a couple of miles and buy groceries.

18 kg: SN, this time 1L, 1R, 2L, 2R, 3L, 3R.  Focus was on relaxing upper back in lockout and avoiding the lower back stiffness I felt last time.  Also tried not to externally rotate right arm as much - I do this naturally already and was overdoing it.  Same format as two days ago in that it was 1 rep every 10 seconds.  Didn't focus at all on breathing other than keeping it hard style.

Next time, can try to keep nasal breathing throughout, and might also lengthen session a bit.  This is next to zero volume, but form must be there first, and this is where I am with this, so it's from here we'll build.

Last time I tried to train every day, I burned out quickly.  This time, it's going better; we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment