Tuesday, July 29, 2014

20 kg press, 225 lb. Hack DL, 24 kg DARC swing, more swings, and goblet squats

I am very tired of weighted walking - not sure if I'm going to continue training this, or how.  My thought at this moment is that I'll load 230 on the bar and just see if I can cover 50 yards with it, then take it from there.

Yesterday, off, just some stretching.  Also did big stretching including splits on Sunday and yesterday.  No splits today.  Yesterday, did a full qigong including crane pistol - felt great

Today:

20 kg: alternating sides w/ a single bell, c&p, total 8 or 4 on each side, bell on the floor between but otherwise no rests

Hack DL:225, double overhand grip, 4 touch-n-go - have never done these real touch-n-go before, touched very lightly.  Ah, something at least slightly heavy to pick up - I miss that.

24: DARC swing, lf, 16 total

24: one-hand swings, switch every 2, right first, 20 total

24: goblet squat x 5

No comments:

Post a Comment