Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 6, Day 1 - DL 255 x 15 singles

Week 6, Day 1, which is Tuesday - yesterday was a holiday and I had lifted through Saturday last week, so my two off days were Sunday and Monday.

The plan for this week is tentatively to lift Tue/Wed/Thu, take Fri off, and lift Saturday and Sunday, making a second 8-day week for me, and leaving the correct amount of off days before my meet on June 8 according to the spreadsheet based on Pavel's DL singles program that I am using.

8 AM rehearsal, some stretching.

Indian club - a few reps of various things w/ 2 lb. clubs

14 kg - windmill, lf, 3 - skinny handle feels weird but otherwise OK.

28 kg: 2-hand swing x 10

Zercher DL: axle, 135 x 1

DEADLIFT

starting l/u, 255 x 15 singles.  Tried to stay tighter, reps felt and looked pretty speedy to me.

Video link later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment