Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day Off

Yesterday, I managed a minor tweak to my first hip and/or SI on that side.

I had a long, tiring weekend, and I feel like I've been behind all week. Fortunately, my schedule was set for me to compete on a Saturday, and my meet is on a Sunday, so this was the perfect day for me to add a day off.  I will lift Mon-Tue-Wed, Fri-Sat this week, and again next week, or maybe even Tuesday through Saturday next week before taking the week off in advance of the meet.

Took a short walk today, did some rolling and a few bent arm bars w/ 12 kg.

PM, did some Hack Sq, first with a 45 lb. bar and then w/ a 24 kg bell.  Tried heavier but it wouldn't go.

Also did 20 kg windmill x 3L/R - ah, need to keep doing this every freakin' day, and I don't, and I have no one to blame but myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment