Friday, February 21, 2014

On the road w/ a 24 kg kettlebell

I took the 24 kg kettlebell I'd been keeping by the back door of the house with me as my son and I went on a two-day college visit "tour" in the car.

Wed, 8 AM - 20 two-handed swings in the house, a single clean+press+windmill each side as I put the bell into the car

Wed PM - got to carry the bell to the hotel room, did a single c&p each side before going to dinner.

Thursday AM - 20 two-handed swings

Thursday noon - 6 x alternating c&p in the parking lot (12 total) before a rest stop, 1 x windmill each side before getting back into the car.

A lot of driving and much of it in miserable conditions, including a full-blown blizzard on the Mass Pike.

Good to be home.  If I lift later today, as I'm hoping to, I'll post another blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment