Friday, December 8, 2017

Ring, 1APU and SW

Yesterday, Wednesday, walk, no lifting, but at 8 PM or so, did a 40-second bar hang with my son timing me while I wore a 32 kg bell on a dipping belt (to make myself weigh about what he weighs).  Didn't sleep terribly well last night, maybe this is why.  Felt great on the lumbar spine, however.

Today, Thursday:

poor breathing walk in a weird way - first pause was better than usual, remaining three were sub-par

Rings: StC x 1, StC + FL x 1

1APU @ 12" (overdosed on 10" so making it easier) x 1L/R, 1L/R - w/ right arm, really need to concentrate on pushing into left heel - seems to happen naturally on the other side but not here, and doing it makes everything better

SW: 24 kg, 10's on the :55 today, except that before set #9, because I was talking with my wife, I missed my start so that one was 1:10 after the previous start.  Tiring, don't own this yet, but it's progress.  All nasal breathing for recovery, but I think I'm going to go back to on the :60 for tomorrow, just to take it a little easier.

thought about more lifting but still tired, so this will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment