Thursday, December 21, 2017

1APU, Rings, BP, Hack DL

Didn't lift yesterday - had planned to but was still very tired from, I guess, the lifting the day before the the meet a few days before that.

Today, Thursday

1APU @ 12" - finding better form: 2L/R

Rings: StC + FL x 1

BP: 135 lb. x 3, 5, 5, 5, 6 - playing w/ box height under feet.  That's my 24 reps in 5 sets, will continue to aim for 3 sets x 8 reps

DL:  short on time, and Hack seems to be the most important for me now so:

Hack: 275 x 1, 1 - damn tough, 2nd rep was better because I really focused on pushing with the legs, and also got the knees where the need to be, which is further forward than I think, as I set up and before I started.  (On the first rep, every kind of slid forward as I was starting to pull).


No comments:

Post a Comment