Saturday, May 18, 2013

Easy PU, Pistol, Windmill, Walk

Friday (yesterday) marked the end of a 3-day, 4-show run for me at the piano.  I didn't play for much of it but was on-stage the entire time, and the result is a tired lower back.  I had leg cramps on the left side early this morning, my personal "classic" symptom of lower back joint distortion.  Fortunately, they were brief, weren't too bad, and didn't reoccur.  There is, however, certainly no sleeping through them or right afterwards, either, so I'm feeling it now as I write this at 3 PM.

Yesterday, Friday, I managed, in between shows, teaching, and errand running, to do a little "circuit" of 1 bw pistol each way followed by 1 x 2-step-high 1A1L pushup each way.  I did that twice then just did the pistols for the third round and that was it.  I also got a couple of short (1/2 mile or so) walks in.

Today, Saturday, I walked, and just now did some windmills - singles each side w/ bw only, 12 kg, 16 kg (jerk), 20 kg (press).

I'll try to stretch later.

Onward and Upward

No comments:

Post a Comment