Friday, January 3, 2020

GU, GU, SN

Tuesday and Wednesday - vacation, walking but no lifting

Yesterday, Thursday:

GU: 14 kg x 2, some floor press and some bridge press before each rep

Today, Friday:

GU: 14 kg x 2, floor press x 2, bridge press x 2, press from elbow x 1, press from hand x 1 for every rep, those just on the way up

I think I'm getting some pressing practice and may keep to not doing a ton of C&P/MP if I can get it in this way. We'll try some ROP heavy days to see where I'm at sometime soon.


SN: New format to try today: 20 kg x 5 on the minute. Was short on time, did 6 sets, starting with right. Form was better each set. I'm finding it hard to schedule the time for the kind of volume of snatches I want to get in, have to rethink how this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment