Monday, September 4, 2017

DDD #7 :Rings, 1APU, DL singles: 275 x 2, 315 x 5

run at end of breathing walk - looser today, faster, stopped sooner but felt very good

Rings: StC x 1 - no FL because I realized I had my phone in my pocket and it was about to fall out

1APU @ 12" x 3L/R

DL: conventional

275 x 1, 1 double over, 95% tng

315 x 1, 1, 1 right under (least favored) - not good, slow, got worse as they went, somehow very vertical shins to start which isn't strongest for me.

315 x 1, 1, left under - decided that 7 DL's are enough for today, might try to increase past 6 reps tomorrow or Thu or Fri.  This grip was better, but still a little slow - just not having the greatest DL day.  I did run earlier, which isn't a great match with DL'ing, and I also am tired in my back from BP yesterday.  Probably good, on heavy days, not to run, and not to BP the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment