Wednesday, September 27, 2017

DDD #21 - 90% (355 lbs.)

I decided, due to general fatigue from Sunday and want of a rest day before the 2nd-heaviest day on the program, so skip day #20 and do day #21 one day earlier than planned.  This will also let me be more rested for the busy Fri night and Saturday, and then Sunday to come this weekend.

Yesterday, no exercise but some walking

Today, more walking

Rings: Tried a FL starting with my feet on a bench - could do a little of that, interesting

Rings: StC x 1

DL:

225 x 1 double over
275 x 1 double over
325 x 1 right under
355 x 1, 1 left under - on 5 min or so rest.  Interesting - 2nd rep was a death march, and I was talking to the bar, yelling at it, and it felt a lot like a meet pull, but I finished the lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment