Friday, January 27, 2017

1A1LPU, MP, DL

Saturday:

no walk today. :(

1A1LPU: 2L/R, 3L/R - set of 3 wasn't great on right but was solid on left  First triple @ 22" elevation

MP: 24 kg x 3L/R, 22.27 kg x 4L/R, 20 kg x 7L/R

DL:

265 x 1 standing on 35 lb. plates (about 1-1/2" elevation)

295 x 2, 2 on the floor (took off the 10's and put the 35's on the bar), touch-and-go with light touch.  Not really tight enough for the 2nd rep of the 2nd set but had a very good lockout on the 1st rep - there might be a connection there for me - I think I lose my preferred lumbar spine when I extend my t-spine at the lockout.  Not that it has to be this way - will continue to experiment.

295 x 1, focus on tightening glutes at lockout, which helps w/ lumbar positioning, then did a very slow negative.  This is pretty close to my limits of what I can rep with and do a slow negative, me thinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment