Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Second Workout of New Ladder Cycle

Bodyweight 154.4 lbs.

Planned 4 BP ladders of (1-2-3) + FSQ, up from 3 of everything at our first session 2 days ago.

4 x (BP: 155 x 1-2-3, FSQ: 155 x 5)

Notes:

Have been taking my FSQ super deep, paused, and partially relaxed at the bottom.  I need to stop doing that - I think the way I've been doing them will have a better carryover to deadlifts, but I need carryover to my barbell back squat as well, and I need to be able to go heavier, and these almost-dead-start FSQs are too different from competition squats, and don't allow enough weight, so we're going to start staying tight at the bottom, and we're also going to take only short pauses and/or no pauses, and maybe even try to learn to bounce a little.

BP feels pretty strong

Onward and Upward

No comments:

Post a Comment