Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Tired Thursday

After my first kettlebell presses in a few months, and after deadlifting 295 lbs. x 3, which qualifies as my first serious deadlifting session in months, I am a tired, tired camper today.  I walked a couple of miles and managed a little stretching.  I dropped and broke a coffee cup in the kitchen sink today - I'm that tired.

Bodyweight down another pound from yesterday to 151.8, which is my new normal bodyweight.  Would love to see it creep down even further - 148-9 would be great in terms of making weight for meets and I think 142-145 is the absolute limit in terms of what I can weigh with this amount of muscle on my frame.  If I see 145, I will certainly embark on a program to put a little more muscle on my frame.

Tomorrow, Squat and Bench Press, followed by a drive to PA at 7 PM or so.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment