Thursday, March 6, 2014

Zercher Squat: 205 x 5 singles

Wednesday - no exercise, not much stretching, just a busy day.

Today, Thursday, cold outside but hopefully tomorrow means a walk.

16 kg windmill, 1L, 1R - focus on opening t-spine and keeping shoulder back.

24 kg windmill, 2L, 2R

24 kg bent press, fail L, 1 R, rest, 1L, 1R - got both sides this time

Zercher DL - 75 lbs x 1, ab cramp - should have stretched first ...

Stretching - cossack sequence

Zercher DL - 135 lb.x 1

Zercher Squat - 205 lb. x 5 singles on long rests - good, felt like I was able to keep from high-hip-ing it.  I think my hips are too low at the start, however - I hit a sticking point as soon as I take the slack out of the chain, would like to start there instead if possible.

That's it for today.

Onward and Upward

No comments:

Post a Comment