Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Variety - more canoeing, plus Medium Day

Wednesday:

Short on time, plan calls for

BP: close grip, 135, 5 x (1-2)

Decided a test was in order, so did

135 x 8 reps - first 7 were crisp, last one was slow so I stopped.  Make me think I can possibly just up a few rungs for the next heavy workout, maybe more than 1 x 1-2-3-4 before switching to 1-2-3.

FSQ: 135 x slightly shortened minis as previous workout: 5 - videotaped, damn, I am weak in the posterior chain and my hip still come up first

BP: as above, 7 reps

FSQ: as above, 2, more careful with form, videotaped again, looks better to me, need to work on additional mobility to get lower, though - don't like my depth on these but maybe it's OK...

That's it for today - will have a short Easy day Friday morning, then probably lift again Monday or Tuesday and go for my firs 1-2-3-4's on BP and we'll see what on FSQ.

Onward and Upward


No comments:

Post a Comment