Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 6, Variety

I feel like I'm immediately post-meet - I just went at my training too hard.  We'll keep taking it easy for a few days until the old body feels better.

But, having said that, today I lifted a little, anyway.  First, I got the urge to practice my bw pistols so I did a little of that, and then my son wanted to lift, so I did a few light back squats with him - he's only front squatted and he wanted to learn to back squat.  Then I showed him my new BP setup on my toes and he tried it, too.  I then did a set of 11 reps with 135, just because it felt good to do.

In there somewhere, I did another skin the cat on the rings.

I also walked a couple of miles during the day on errands.

Bodyweight, which was 71 kg or 156.2 lbs. yesterday, was down to 155 even this morning, and I hope it will be a little less tomorrow.  No breakfast yesterday, breakfast today, and we'll try alternating like that and see how it goes.

Onward and Upward

No comments:

Post a Comment