Sunday, November 25, 2012

Variety Day - Barbell Plate See-Saw Military Press

Barbell Plate See-Saw Military Press - a strange movement I have created (not the first person to think of it, I'm sure, but I've never seen it before).  Tried 25's for a few reps, 35's for a few reps - middle and ring fingers in the holes in each plate, the rest behind - then 45's.

http://youtu.be/9ujVcCCfn90

It could be a thing to do when in a gym without kettlebells but with Oly plates.

The clean obviously will need a little work - guess I could work on curling them...

Have a long rehearsal this afternoon, will try to get in another lifting session of some sort, probably bench press up to my second attempt and maybe DL up to my opener, tomorrow (Monday).  Meet is in 6 days, bodyweight was again 152 even.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment