Monday, April 17, 2017

StC, WM, MP+PU, DL

Yesterday, Sunday - walk about 1 mile, then lots of driving, sitting, and driving

Today, Monday

Did a one-arm bar hang each side, and let my right shoulder stretch and my body drop more than usual, and interestingly, I felt it in the muscle effected by my herniated disc for the next couple of hours.  Nothing bad, just a stretch.  Strange.

walk

StC + front lever x 1, 1 - second rep, went deeper, and deep enough that I got stuck on the way back out because the rings were set too narrow and I was behind my own shoulders/back/lats.  Not fun but managed to get out of it.  No front lever on the second rep because I got ab cramps coming out of the StC

WM: 20 kg x 2L/R

MP:
24 kg x 2 superset w/ PU @ bw + 12 kg x 2 on left foot
24 kg x 3 superset w/ PU @ bw + 12 kg x 3 on right foot
reverse the feet arrangement
24 kg x 2 superset w/ PU @ bw + 12 kg x 2 on right foot
24 kg x 3 superset w/ PU @ bw + 12 kg x 3 on left foot

DL: 286 conventional

For something different today, and because I'm tired, alternating grip singles, starting right under, total 6, on short rests w/ stand up, walk around a little resets


No comments:

Post a Comment