Wednesday, September 25, 2024

September 25, 2024: Variety

I haven't been logging my training here. Trying to resume. Today, AM quarter miles on 5:00 rest, managed 2 of them and gave up halfway in the third one. About 2:00 for 400 m Working on GTG for pushups. The other day, went hunting for my max reps, got up to 15 and didn't need to stop, so just quit there. 5's seem good to me for GTG. Also working on more hangs for time, PM tried in chinup position - feels like a great stretch I need to do more of. Yesterday, one set of 5 on the floor Today, AM one set of 5 on the floor PM: a set of 5 PU with feet on 8" box - not much more difficult but I miss the fun of moving my body as a plank and feeling it touch the ground. KBFQ: 2 x 20 kg x 5 - also good for health of my shoulders DL: 125 kg x 3, 2 double over - been running a lot, this went OK but didn't feel like I could have done a lot more

No comments:

Post a Comment