Saturday, January 12, 2019

1APU, DL

Two days here:

Yesterday, Friday, had to perform in the evening, so did a StC on the rings w/ an angled FL and a single 1APU @ 12" each side, and walked a lot

Today, Saturday, lifting after 5 PM.

1APU @ 12", rf, x 1 superset 1 bb style pullup, hold at top
rest 5-10 min
repeat above

DL: 265, hook (dealing with a bit of a bruise, right palm near pinkie callus), paused tng

2, 2, 2, 2 - still playing with keeping the bar pulled in - still not my natural groove, which is straight up, but I can't dispute the fact that the lift feels _lighter_ when I keep the bar pulled in to my shins.

For the week, 5 deadlift days (Mo-Tu-We-Th-Sa) with volume of 10-4-6-12-8 lifts.  Monday was 3, 3, 2, 2, Tu was 1, 3, Wed was a single ladder 1-2-3, Thu was 2 ladders of the same, and Saturday was 4 doubles.

A nice first week of DL 5 days out of 7, 50 lifts at 75%.

Thinking about aiming for 40 next week (2 extra rehearsals), 32 the following week (1 rehearsal and 1 performance), and perhaps 58 the week after, which would be percentages of 180 lifts as 28, 22, 18, and 32.  Not sure how I will break down each week yet because I like averaging 10 lifts per lifting day but I also like lifting 5 days per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment