Saturday, January 27, 2024

January 27, 2024: GTG DL

Last night was the 3rd night out of 4 I've been awakend in the middle of the night, so no exercise today but a short walk, and a nap Today, again a mid-night disturbance ... can't win. Rings: usual WM: a few bw-only earlier, now 6 kg x lf x 3 - improving GTG DL: minimum 15 min rest between lift 140 kg x 1 r/u (least favored) Hack: 130 kg x 1 double over WM: 6 kg x lf x 5 - progress GTG DL: Conventional: 140 kg x 1 l/u (favored) Hack: 135 kg x 1 double over Hack: 140 kg x 1 double over - finally!!! No longer GTG, just playing with ... Assorted Hack DLs on a DL bar, experimenting with mix grip for the first time. Approximately one single each way with 135, 185, 235, 285. Seems like the grip I like best for conventional, with my right palm facing to the back and my left palm facing front, feels better. I call that l/u for left under on conventional DL but I'm not sure what's over what's under here.

No comments:

Post a Comment