Saturday, August 22, 2020

August 22, 2020: Variety (S&S)

Experimenting with warmups to try to help right shoulder be better in getups. Goblet Squat: 32 kg x 3 - no problem, just a warmup 1-arm Bar Hang - can hang left no problem, right is, though - body doesn't want to "get under" right arm. Using a low bar in a busy location so I can ease into the 1-arm hang by keeping some weight on my feet and by steadying myself with the other hand. Progress was made on these today - need to do a lot of setting my right shoulde before it works, also need to focus on gripping harder with right pinkie because it's the weakest of my finger and that, in turn, effects hand angle on the bar and that, in turn, effects what the hang does for the rest of my body, especially my shoulder. GU: 8 kg x 2 alternating singles, rf - excellent result today, right shoulder was moving through a larger ROM than two days ago and body was more aligned better underneath the weight at the standing position. break SW: 32 kg x 2h x 10, 10 24 kg x l x 10, r x 10 44 kg x 2h x 10 32 kg x 2h x 10 - total 60 swings

No comments:

Post a Comment