Tuesday, December 4, 2018

SW, ROP Medium

Today, Tuesday

walk

SW: 100 reps, focus on lockout, not shrugging, good plank

20 kg x 5L, 5R, 5L, 5R on the :30
no more timer today
20 kg x 5L, 5R
32 kg x 2h x 10, 10, 10
20 kg x 10L, 10R, 10L, 10R

Took some video - interesting that I shrug my right shoulder a bit.  It seems as if I have such tight anterior shoulder muscles that firing my lat with the bell in front of me is a stretch, and not a comfortable one, either.  Experimenting with a more bench-press-like shoulder posture, which helps me keep them packed - seems to help some.  Roll the shoulder back and down.

C&P: 20 kg Medium Day

20 kg x 1-2 x 4
24 kg x 1, 20 kg x 2

Notes: posture/effort/everything awful on first rep each side, had to get body to regroup after swings.  Also, as always, posture of right shoulder matter - when shoulder is rounded back (meaning not rounded forward), presses are altogether different and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment