Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Variety - Walk, Shop, Carry, Stretch, Swing

Medium Day yesterday was great.  I did some crawling yesterday, and that felt good, too.  Very interesting that it un-jacks-up my right shoulder but leaves my back hurting, so I think it's safe to conclude that the jacked up shoulder is a compensation to take some of the load off the bad back.

Today, picked up 4 x 50 lb bags of pellets for the water softener, put them in the car, took them out of the car and into the basement.

Skipped dessert the last two nights and, lo and behold, bodyweight is down from 155 to 153.

Walked a couple of miles in the high heat and humidity today - a taste of summer, showing 95 F on our front porch thermometer in the shade.

Cut the lawn, surprisingly not tough in the heat.

Stretched a little, will try to stretch some more.

This coming Friday night and Saturday are Yom Kippur, and they are the most physically demanding non-exercise days I have in my year, so I will do an Easy Day tomorrow, Thursday, and then take it easy as much as I can.

Had the urge to do some swings, so did just that, but first

Towel PU x 3 - these really have a way of making everything line up correctly for me.

36 kg: 2-hand swing x 20 in about :30

Onward and Upward

No comments:

Post a Comment