Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Still Tired, Still Taking a Break from Lifting

It's Wednesday - my last lifting was a week ago today, but again I'm not going to do much today.  I'm still tired, and I've learned that too much is worse than too little for me because I tend to want to push myself too hard.

I'm also on an antibiotic, which I don't like to do but I don't have any choice, since Monday, and that might be taking a toll on me, too.

Today, a nice walk and some stretching, followed by:

crane pistol, rf, 1 each side

1A1L pushup, 2 step height and didn't even make it all the way down, but kept my glutes tighter and that's progress so I'm happy - also just one per side, also right side first.

24 kg: mil press + windmill right, same thing left, and we're done.

Onward and Upward, and perhaps I'll rejoin my ladder program tomorrow, Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment