Monday, September 23, 2013

Starting Cycle Again

The antibiotics I was on all last week just took a lot out of me, and I was in recovery mode, anyway, so I decided to start my cycle again today, with:

BP: 155 x 1-2-3, Speed DL: 165 x 10, FSQ 155 x 5

Plan will be to do 2 ladders next workout, 3 ladders the workout after, then start Heavy/Light/Medium weekly rotation.  I finished my antibiotics last night - no doubt there is still a clinically significant amount of the stuff running around my system.

NB: Speed DL is up from 115 then 135 - 165 feels like a more appropriate challenge, and it's not moving all that quickly so quicker is my goal, but I'm also noting that it is now heavy enough to notice in my legs, which 115 and 135 weren't.

10 minutes after I finished lifting, I feel better than before I started - always a nice, and a good, thing.

Onward and Upward


No comments:

Post a Comment