Monday, August 27, 2012

A Mix of Things

Did some pretty vigorous stretching to start including t-spine rotation from a lunge position, started to cramp in obliques.

I've been feeling the lack of snatches last Friday, plus I've been missing my kettlebell presses and pullups.  I decided to do a few press/pu supersets as I'd been, but to substitute assisted one-arm pullups for the weighted ones I'd been oding.

24: press x 1, pu x 1 w/ one hand under, two fingers over

24: repeat above but triples - get twice as many pu this way since we need to do both sides.

24: snatch, 3+3 on the minute for 8 sets - I've concluded that my snatch form and my snatch fitness are both pretty awful.  24 kg feels like a nice change of pace.  Turning the handle on the backswing definitely helps.  I'm still not sure exactly what sort of grip I want in my left hand, etc.

HLR: L + R + L + R, then L + R

Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment