Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Rings, Zercher DL, FSQ

After a very busy Sunday and Monday, today, Tuesday, start lifting at 4 PM or so

1APU @ 12" x 2R/L - definitely better to go right first - been doing that, will keep doing that

Rings: StC + FL x 1

Zercher DL: 135 x 2, 145 x 2 - light pause on the ground between reps

Between sets, tried Scott lift, basically a Zercher DL that starts on the knees, and cannot do it, probably because it _requires_ lower back rounding.

FSQ: 85 lb x 12 - because my wife said I started coming out of the hole hips first last time after a few reps, this time I focused on driving the elbows up and got 12 solid reps.  Interesting that my right hand gets under the bar more squarely while my left rotates so it's mostly index finger and not as much middle and ring finger.

FSQ: 85 lb x 3 - tried gripping differently, think the difference is tighter triceps and scapula things on the left side.  Probably the right side is naturally tighter but I've been focusing on mobilizing it, so now need to add focus on left side as well.  This set was better.






No comments:

Post a Comment