Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 1, Day 4 Pistol, FSQ

Forgot to do 1A pushups today, maybe will get them later

Pistol: bw only, 2 alternating singles on the front porch, each as my Crane Pistol, each with a decently long pause at the bottom.  Went left first, and on the third rep, I got down but didn't have the strength to come back up again so skipped the right side.  Trying to really dorsiflex is costing me some bottom position strength, but it's also highlighting that I am much weaker on my left side in this very deep position, something I'm hoping more regular pistol practice will fix.

FSQ - short on time, so:

95 x 3

135 x 8 paused, 8 paused, 11 bounced.

I videotaped all 3 sets - rather boring watching if you ask me

http://youtu.be/ELWVrfIdRDI

Nothing else today.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment