Wednesday, November 28, 2012

3 Days to Meet

Bodyweight 151 even this morning.  Food has been simple the last few days.

-->  Instead of having my usual homemade almond butter, banana, and coconut oil first thing in the morning, I've been having it around noon.

--> Dinner for the last few days has been simple: homemade cheeseburger with grass fed beef and grass fed cheese, plus steamed asparagus in butter, and for dessert, homemade pineapple-coconut bread.

That's all it's take for me to drop about 2 lbs. from my usual weight and I haven't used herbal diuretics (yet) or deprived myself in any way.  Nice!  I'm not looking forward to the morning, day-of, weigh-in, however.

Warmed up with 2-mile walk, then:

One-arm bar hangs for maybe 5-10 seconds each side, then 16 kg windmills, 1 each side.

Lifting: 2 x 24 kg see-saw mil press, 5 each side, lost tightness on final rep and felt it in disc, other than that, excellent and felt great.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment