Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meet Results - Good!

Weighed in last night and just barely made weight.  Was 150.6 upon waking, 149.8 before I left the house, 149.2 when I got to the hotel, and did a half-hour hot bath to get to 148.8.

Squat:  Opened at 200 and did 215 second attempt as planned, 3 white lights for both.  Felt spent after second attempt but tried 225 for third, struggled with it at the sticking point then gave up on it.

Bench Press:  170, 180, 185.  Three white lights for all.  Had a funny hand-off on second attempt but everything good on third.

Deadlift:  There were 2 flights of squatters but 3 flights of bench pressers.  Felt really tired by DL time and my warmups felt heavy.  Did my planned 315 and 335 and decided not to take a third attempt.

I am tired, tired, tired.  I'm leaving the meet even before it's over to try to drive home in the daylight.  There are also 3 flights of dead lifters.  I'll survive without the trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment