Friday, September 26, 2014

ROP-like C&P + PU Ladders w/ 20 kg

Thursday - in Philly performing after driving down last night, then drive home.  Just some stretching early AM

NB: It is _very_ important not to enter into a state of over-training of over-living by lifting too much when my life is this busy at this time every year.  I feel good, pretty well recovered, and that's important to the big picture.

Today, Friday

Walk 2 mi

Stretch, qigong on the front porch including 1 crane pistol each way.  Body stiff, tight at the start, but this all helped a lot.

20 kg ROP-like C&P, used 16 kg on foot for PU

C&P x 1L/R, PU x 1 on L foot
C&P x 2 L/R, PU x 2 R
C&P x 3 L/R, PU x 3 L

NB: The press isn't difficult at 20 kg, but achieving any volume is, regardless of weight, because I haven't been pressing much laterly.  20 kg is the right spot for me for now, if and until I get to some volume on a weekly basis.

C&P x 1L/R, PU x 1 R
C&P x 2 L/R, PU x 2 L
C&P x 3 L/R, PU x 1 R - was supposed to be 3 but I was so focused on form that I plain forgot - duh!  It's OK, I'm a little tired, anyway.

24 kg: 1h swing, lf, 10L + 10R on no break - felt explosive.  Not sure if lat stayed tight enough at top, though, but had lots of float.

No comments:

Post a Comment