Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First lifting in almost a week

Very little lifting of late.  Last Thursday and Friday I have 4 performances of a show to play at my wife's school, Saturday and Sunday found me at all-day rehearsals for Jamboree, and now it's Monday.

I did manage several pistols on Saturday during the rehearsal, and also one "loaded carry" - some of the dancers on the stage were men with women sitting on their shoulders, so my wife and I did this during a break in the action.

Yesterday, Monday, the first above-freezing day in a while, walked 2 miles to Whole Foods and back.

24 kg: mil press, 1L/R - aah!

24 kg: mil press + windmill L/R - more aah.  Decided to look at the bell at the top on both sides - good for the right side of my neck.

24 kg, swing x 20 mixing L/R/T

Maybe more later, maybe not

Onward and Upward

No comments:

Post a Comment