Thursday, January 16, 2014

32 kg C&J&W (Clean, Jerk, Windmill)

OHS w/ 5' barbell - tough, not very good, maybe 1 solid rep out of 3 tries

Windmill: 16 kg x 2L/R, 24 kg x 1,

32 kg - singles to get C&J practice - 1L/R, 1L/R

2 x 32 kg 1-arm jerks is twice as many as of late, so we'll stop there for today and hope to increase as we move forward

16: bent press, 2L/R, 3L/R - focus is on pushing into bearing hip early and not giving up on it

20: bent press, 1L/R - left side still iffy, but I think this is working on some muscle(s) I've never had.  I noticed the other day but didn't note it in the log that, all of a sudden, I can do a left-handed bar hand without rotating all over the place.

20 kg: goblet squat curls - my arms are too long or my squat too deep or my elbows too low but the bell hits the floor before my elbows are completely straight.

Onward and Upward

No comments:

Post a Comment