Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Light bent press, narrow sumo DL

Bent Press:

12 kg x 1R/L

16 kg x 2R/L

DL: Narrow Sumo,

225 x 2 touch-n-go this time fingers on knurling

255 x 2 singles w/ reset at the bottom, same grip

255 x 2 singles w/ reset at the bottom, index fingers on smooth, grip width better for me this way

Long break, lifting in sneakers now instead of just socks.

255 x 2 singles w/ reset at bottom, turned feet out more and was able to keep heels the same width but get index fingers on the knurling.  Maybe this is a solution but it feels harder to sit back this way.

225 x 2 touch-n-go - I think my hips are still coming up a little

225 x 1 - really focused on taking the slack out of the bar, wedging, then driving my legs down - much better form.  I think I'll stop on a high point for today.  Same turned out stance as previous set.

No comments:

Post a Comment