Sunday, October 19, 2014

SQ, BP, DL

The past week was busy - rehearsal Monday night, lesson Tuesday, off Wednesday, rehearsal Thursday, concert Friday, and a busy day on Saturday as well - plus all my usual work things.  I did qigong a few times, walked some, and am happy to have had a good concert and feeling ready to get into lifting in earnest agian.

Next planned meet is 8 weeks from now, on December 14.

Today:

Walk 2 mi., stretch a little

SQ: empty bar from racks x 20

SW: 24 kg x 20

FSQ: empty bar x 8

SQ: Steinborn Right, 135 lbs. x fail - had to get my wife and son to help me from under the bar.

SQ: Steinborn Right, 135 lbs. x 5 - tried to stay tighter, also tried a PL style squat which I don't care for as much but it's probably what I should do <sigh>


BP: Slight Incline (first notch on my bench, bar in rear hooks, 115 lbs x 3, 5, index fingers on rings for all

BP: Less Incline (bar on 2nd notch above flat), bar still in rear hooks, 115 lbs. x 3

BP: Incline (bar on 4th notch above flat, almost vertical), 65 x 5

BP: Incline (bar on 4th notch above flat, almost vertical), 85 x 5

MP: (standing) - empty bar x 5, 65 x 5, 85 x 3 - starting to lean back a little, I think, and also tired from all the pressing today


DL: 225 x 6 singles as 1, 2, 3 - short rest at bottom between "reps" in each "set" - all singles

Enough for today


No comments:

Post a Comment